KRAS – BRAF StripAssay®
The KRAS – BRAF StripAssay® is a combination assay designed to detect 10 mutations in codons 12 and 13 in the KRAS gene as will as the V600E mutation in BRAF gene. The kit offers a highly cost effective option for dual KRAS-BRAF testing.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Mutations and Deletions Detected
KRAS-BRAF StripAssay® Catalog 5-580
codon 12: Ala, Arg, Asp, Cys, Ile, Leu, Ser, Val
codon 13: Asp, Cys
V600E (Val > Glu)