In as many as 8% of human tumors there is an occurrence of mutations in the BRAF gene. The BRAF StripAssay® is one of two efficient and cost effective StripAssay® solutions to detect this mutation when in rapid fashion.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
BRAF 600/601 StripAssay® Catalog 5-560
BRAF StripAssay® Catalog 5-570